How do I use Ticketek Mobile Tickets?
Mobile ticket delivery will allow you to have a ticket delivered electronically to your compatible mobile phone and does not require a paper ticket to be printed, just open up your ticket and scan it at the event.
Helpful tips when arriving at the event
- If you selected to have all tickets sent to your mobile phone, make sure these have been forwarded on to everyone in your booking.
- Before arriving at the event open your Ticketek SMS message
- Once your message has been opened, click on the link to reveal your mobile ticket in preparation for scanning
- At venues using turnstiles, scan your mobile ticket by placing your mobile phone with barcode displaying under the turnstile scanner
- Where hand held scanners are used, simply present the mobile ticket to the customer service representative for scanning
- Ensure the back-light on your mobile phone is turned up to aid the speed of scanning
If you are unable to access your mobile ticket when at the event, see the box office for help. You will need to be the account/card holder with ID so they can access your details.
You can also add tickets to your Apple Wallet.
How do I add mobile tickets to my Apple Wallet?
Simply open your mobile ticket from the SMS you receive from Ticketek.
Tap "Add to Apple Wallet" button at the bottom of your mobile ticket.
This will display a preview of the event pass with all ticket information needed to attend the event. Click Add at the top right of the ticket to store your ticket in your Apple Wallet.