Cover begins when your Ticketek Ticket Insurance policy is issued (you will receive an email with your Certificate of Insurance within 24 hours of purchasing your ticket and policy).
Cover ends when the event begins (or when the event begins on the last day of the event if the duration of the Event is more than one day) or a claim is made, whichever happens first.
Ticketek Ticket Insurance provides covers for the unused ticket cost (excluding delivery/service fees) if you are unable to attend the event because any of the following circumstances that are sudden, unforseeable by you, and are outside your control;
- Injury or Sickness - preventing you or your companion from being able to attend the Event, or if a relative requires care by you or your companion.
- If You or Your Companion are required to provide primary care to a Relative who resides in Australia or New Zealand because that Relative suffers a Disabling Injury, Sickness or Disease and there is no other family member available to provide primary care
- Death - you, your companion or a relative passes away
- Transport accidents - where you suffer a bodily injury on the way to the Event which prevents you from attending the Event
- Vehicle breakdown - your or your companion's car breaks down within 48 hours prior to the Event
- Transport cancellation or delay - your or your companion's scheduled or connecting transport is cancelled, delayed, shortened or diverted because of strike, riot, hijack, civil protest, weather or natural disaster
- Home or business issues - your or your companion's home or place of business is uninhabitable due to fire, explosion, weather, natural disaster, burglary or vandalism
- Assault - you or your companion are the victim of an assault causing bodily injury
- Redundancy - you or your companion are made redundant from full-time permanent employment
- Work relocation - you or your companion are required to relocate more than 100 kilometres from your usual place of work
- Jury duty - you or your companion are required to do compulsory jury duty
- Military orders - you or your companion are unable to attend the Event because of military orders
By taking out Ticket Insurance when you book tickets online, you will be entitled to a refund of the unused ticket value (excluding any service/delivery fees) up to $3,000 per ticket.